Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Becky & Brandon (Custom Maternity and Couples Photography Katy, TX)

Never did I imagine when I became a photographer that one day I would be shooting my own sister's maternity photos. How Surreal it is....
Meet Becky and Brandon, My Sister and he wonderful hubby who were in visiting from Denver for Thanksgiving. While here we decided to do their Holiday Photos and combine a mini maternity session in there as well. She is only about half way through her pregnancy and she and Brandon have opted against finding out the gender of the baby! I cannot wait for the little one to make a debut in the Spring!!! You are going to make a wonderful mother Becky! I love you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: