Sunday, January 24, 2010

Angela's Baby Shower (Custom Event Photography, The Woodlands, TX)

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my job!!??!
I was called out to The Woodlands to shoot a baby shower this weekend!! Sweet little shoes, clothes, cake and loads of PINK!!! What could be better??

Angela and her husband Seth are getting ready to welcome a beautiful baby girl in March!!! What a wonderful blessing!! This shower was just perfect and baby Audrey received so many amazing gifts! Thank you for asking me to capture this special day for you, and I will see you in March for Audrey's first photo shoot!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two VERY proud Grandmas!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: