Sunday, March 21, 2010

Senior Spotlight - Erik Class of 2010

This is Part I of a senior series I am doing with Erik. I am so totally excited about it. Erik is every photographer's dream come true. He is fun, daring, super handsome and will do anything to help me get that perfect shot. Morton Ranch Class of 2010, football player and HEB employee Extraordinaire... On the first day of spring Houston experienced a massive cold front and though the weather looks divine, it was actually about 45 degrees and windy and he didn't complain a bit!!! I can't wait for to finish these up and see what else we come up with! Thanks Erik!



LOVE these glasses....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
\
Photobucket


The HEB get-up was actually a last minute thought. He was on his way to work when we saw this random shopping cart- What are the chances? So of course this Ham jumped right in!

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: