Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mellissa & Nathan (Custom Wedding Photojournalism Cypress, TX)

I love my job. I must say that I am so blessed. I get to watch beautiful couples take their vows and I get to capture that moment forever..... Mellissa & Nathan tied the knot this weekend at a beautiful ceremony at Cole's Country in Cypress, TX. Every detail was perfect and the bride was just stunning! I had so much fun!! Thank you both for making SWL a part of your special day!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: