Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chris & Cristal

Weddings. I love them. Watching two people who are madly in love give themselves to each other is amazing. I cry at every wedding I shoot- WHILE I am shooting. I'm just a softy :) This particular wedding, I cried even more because she is a great friend and we have been through SO much together. I have never seen her so... happy and so in love and while they kissed and danced the night away it truly seemed like all was right with the world!! Congrats you two! I love you both dearly!!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: