Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season of Giving. . .


I love that my job gives me the ability to bring joy to people's hearts and faces. I love that I can create timeless memories that will last a lifetime. A client once told me : "Your work will outlive you in family albums for generations to come, how cool!"

I know that being able to afford a personal photographer is a luxury, and while I aim to keep the quality of my work tremendously high while shooting to keep my prices affordable, there are people that are still struggling on a daily basis just to buy milk and keep a roof over their heads.

Christmas is a time for joy and hope and giving. I would like to give as well. I will be giving away standard photo sessions to families that deserve it, but can't afford it. I am asking that you nominate someone you know- someone you think would cherish the gift of a photo session but can't afford it for one reason or another. You can explain their family situation, their particular hardships, or why you think they are deserving people. Please if possible include a photo!

Please email your submissions to melissa@snappedwithlove.com
Please Include:
  • Your name
  • Your Email
  • Your Phone Number
  • The Nominees name
  • The Nominees Email
  • Why they are being Nominated
  • A photo if possible
All Submissions must be in by Christmas EVE!!!!
The 3 winners will be selected and announced on Christmas Day!!!

No comments: