Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photographer & Investment Information


In today's market, you can virtually find a photographer lingering around every corner. It has been a hobby for some, for some it has been a long time professional goal or a dream that has blossomed over the years. And for some it has been an instant career choice or switch that has been made to accommodate a rough economy. I know there is a choice.... a vast choice in a huge pool of people who are all doing the same thing.

Or are they??

When you hire me, you are getting so much more than someone that takes pictures. I had the advantage of learning the old fashioned way, and as nice as my DSLR's are..... there is something simply fabulous about the medium of a true black and white darkroom print.

My company is called Snapped With Love for a reason. I love what I do, with a passion and fire that runs so deep I actually feel like I see life through a camera lens 100% of the time. I see beauty in all things. Perfection is not always having every hair in place and your make up perfect. Beauty and perfection come from within.

I establish relationships with my clients, learn whats important to them, what makes them happy and I use that to capture true beauty and personality in every image I process.

When you hire me, you get ALL of me.

I become friends with every single one of my clients. You are no longer a business contact, you are a friend and I hope to keep you for life.

We are very involved in our church. First and foremost I owe my talents and successes to God and because of that He comes first.

I don't have people working for me. I don't have interns or anyone doing my editing. As nice as that would be, I am too concerned with the quality of my work to hand it over to anyone else. I hand edit each image, I don't have a program that does it all. I color correct, remove blemishes, stray hairs (if deemed necessary), smooth complexions, brighten eyes, remove background distractions etc.... all by hand. One image at a time. It takes time. Sometimes during busy season it can take longer than expected. I just ask you have patience. I personally believe the time I spend editing each image makes me stand out among others. I want to give you a perfectly flawless product sometimes this takes time.

  • You will get an online preview within 72 hours of your shoot. At LEAST 10 images....
  • You will receive a CD with 35-40 images on it for a standard session.
  • A Mini Session you will get 15 images.
  • For a wedding you will receive a lot more.
  • Each image will be retouched by hand as previously discussed. You can get a copy of the Print Release if needed to print your images.
  • I have printing services available at VERY reasonable prices.
  • I believe in Quality and Quantity. I want you to get the most for your money and time. I don't believe ANYONE gets anywhere by being greedy and I do believe that if you are generous in your efforts you will reap the benefits later in life. Will my prices ever go up?? Yes. But I can promise you I will never overcharge. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I did that.
If you have an idea, a pose you MUST have or a location you have been dreaming about for years, let me know... I will try anything for a great photo, and am willing to travel nearly anywhere :) Bring me your idea and I can almost always accommodate your needs. I am always up for a challenge and love new ideas!

Please understand, busy season is every season, EXCEPT January and February. I am usually booked up 2 months in advance on weekends. I usually have a handful of weekday spots available if I can accommodate you that way. Please don't wait till the last minute to try and schedule. I am only human, and I am only me and I can't overbook!!! If you want to book a session, call ASAP and get it done!!! :) I do have wait lists for certain days, in the event of a cancellation you will be notified.

Investment and Pricing Information

Standard Session (Bridals, Engagements, Children, Families, Maternity, Pets Etc...)
: $150

What you Get:

One Hour Session at a location of your choice.

35-40 images, retouched and burned to a High-resolution CD with a print release allowing you to take the photos to the lab of your choice for printing.

*Please note: Images that I feel are not suitable or of the best quality will not be included on the CD


Personal, Professional, One on One Service

Additional CD: $25


Optional Photo Upload to an online photostore (You provide password Info and I upload to a new gallery): $50

SENIOR SESSION: $200

Up to a 2-Hour Session at a location of your choice.
35-40 images, retouched and burned to a High-resolution CD with a print release allowing you to take the photos to the lab of your choice for printing.


NEWBORN SESSION: $225.00

Newborns take time. They are on their time schedule and it can take hours to get the perfect shot. I don't set a time limit on newborns. I will be there for as long as it takes. This session can include siblings and a "new" family portrait. You will receive 35-40 images. Your images will be retouched and burned onto a high-resolution CD. I do bring props/backdrops etc. You are welcome to use yours as well.



BOUDOIR SESSION:

Please Visit Wall Candy Photography for Information.



MINI-SESSION: $85

30 Minute Session at a Location of Your Choice

15 images retouched and burned to a High-resolution CD with a print release allowing you to take the photos to the lab of your choice for printing.

Gift Certificates are available for purchase!!!

*Gift Certificates May not be used TOWARD a Wedding Package/EVENT or ADD-ON. Gift Certificates are good toward a Standard Session only!!!

PORTRAIT PARTY
Thinking about Hosting a Portrait Party??
Learn more about How, pricing etc HERE.

WEDDINGS:
$750

What you Get:

My Time for the length of the event- No Hidden fees or


added cost for a longer wedding. This includes preparation

and getting ready all the way through the event until you step

into your limo and leave...

Your images (All Usuable Images) , retouched and burned to a High Resolution CD

with a copyright release allowing you to take the photos to

the lab of your choice for printing, or utilize my printing services….



Professional, one on one service with experience you can

count on for the most important day of your life


A photographer who is available and ready to help when

called upon.

Additional CD: $25/CD - **Most events will have more than one CD

**Add On: Photography of the Rehearsal/Dinner, engagements or bridals $100 for the first add on and $85 each additional add on….

*Gift Certificates May not be used TOWARD a Wedding Package or ADD-ON. Gift Certificates are good toward a Standard Session only!!!



Shorter Event? Need Custom Pricing?

Please call to Inquire.

**PRICES APPLY TO LOCAL LOCATIONS ONLY**

**Standard Mileage fee ($.50 per mile) for any location 15 miles outside of zipcode 77494



**Destination weddings require transportation cost either covered or added to the fee**


Turn Around Time:

-Images will be fully retouched edited.

-The timing of this process varies based on client, season etc. You will be given a time frame at your shoot.

- All dates and times are subject to change as I work independently and I spend a lot of time on your images to insure the best quality.

**Payment is DUE on or before the day of your shoot or event.

**Prices and Terms Subject to change without notice and are applicable to all new clients only. Sessions booked within a certain fee will be honored that fee.

The photographer DOES NOT offer online galleries to pick and choose photos. Photos will be picked by the photographer and edited and retouched and burned on the CD. Client has full printing rights for these images and the ability to use the images on social networking sites etc. Images are high resolution & can be blown up to any size available.

No comments: