Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The "D" Family (Custom Child & Family Photography Richmond, TX)

Meet the "D" Family. I went to visit this family out in Richmond at their G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S home!! The house is fantastic and perfect and the land surrounding it is breathtakingly beautiful. The family is equally as beautiful inside and out. Little Cash is almost One and he is adorable!! What a little personality! He has an amazing playroom that I was able to capture some amazing moments in. Thank you, for inviting me out to photograph your family. I look forward to the years to come and watching Cash grow!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mellisa,
THANKS YOU SO MUCH! I cried when I saw the preview...You do WONDERFUL WORK I will tell eveyone about you and how GREAT you are to work with! HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

-Kelly "D" family