Sunday, November 8, 2009

The "W" Family (Custom Family Photography Katy,TX)

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”
I met up with the "W" Family on Saturday morning to take their Holiday Family Portraits and we had a fabulous time! What a great joy it is as a photographer to see a family that truly adores one another and be able to catch those moments forever!! These 3 kids reminded me of how much I love my job!! They are beautiful inside and out....
Thank you mom and dad, for sharing your beautiful family with me!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer Watson said...

Melissa, we can't thank you enough for these amazing pictures! What an incredible gift you have!! Thank you for sharing it!

Lerin said...

AWESOME session! Love this one. The close-ups of the girls are my faves. Great work.